Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 April 2012

NR Quatrain Ambush

Did you know that a dog’s heart beats between 70 and 120 times a minute, compared with a human heart which beats 70 to 80 times a minute.

Quatrain: 



My three dogs:

I have three dogs
Two brown and one yellow
Both of the browns are girls
And the yellow is a fellow

One brown is happy
One brown is lazy
But the yellow who is a fellow
Is just plain crazy

If you haven't guessed
My dogs are all Labradors
They are a lot like people
Except they cant open doors

The yellow one who is crazy
Sleeps on my bed
He curls up beside me
Right by my head

I love all my dogs
They are all my best friends
This is a true story
And this is the end

































The bad lab

My dogs is so cool
He can do an amazing trick
He can swim on his back
Man, i tell you it's sick

When I say sick, I mean cool
But you know what I mean
His trick is so bad
It's the best trick I've ever seen














Mysterious cat:

Cats are a mystery to me
I have never had one for a pet
Dogs I love and care about
But cats... I just don't get

Don't get me wrong
I think cats are neat
But having dogs for a pet
That just can't be beat




No comments:

Post a Comment